[Bins] Image Rotation

Loris Caren loris at caren.demon.co.uk
Fri Aug 20 12:59:53 BST 2004

Hello, I've recently downloaded bins and found all the dependencies. I
saw reference to an ability to pre-rotate images that were tagged to
do so. I used exif to set the orientation tag (0x110) to 2 (which
exif says is top-right) expecting to get a 90deg rotation. Instead I
got a warning message as bins processed the files 'Orientation field
illegal value: top_right'. Is this a bug, or am I misunderstanding
the exif format?  (My camera isn't smart enough to figure out which
way up it's being held).