[Bins] HTML::Clean and XHTML

Joachim Kohlhammer joachim.kohlhammer at t-online.de
Sat May 17 20:46:29 BST 2003

Hi all,

since I am migrating my templates to XHTML I can't use the compactHTML
option any more. In the current setup all quotes are removed from the
tag-attributes (option dequote for HTML::Clean).
What would you prefer: A new config-option for bins (compactXHTML) which
reduces size less aggressive or to just disable all "bad" options?
I would rather go with the second option (that's what I did in my local
setup) because to many options (or different values for compactHTML)
for bins could become a little bit confusing.

Regards,
 Joachim