[Bins] Splitting bins into modules

Joachim Kohlhammer joachim.kohlhammer at t-online.de
Thu Jun 26 20:36:30 BST 2003

Hi all,

for my new extension to bins (management of static files) I would like
to put the code into a new perl-module. This would also require to
create at least one additional module that includes technical lowlevel
functions like beVerbose. And while doing this it could also help to
create some more modules:
- handling of config files
- collecting exif-data
- calling external modules like html::template or html::clean
- preparing the template-calls
- handling static files
- technical functions (like beVerbose)
- ...
Jérôme, any reasons not to do this? As I already said, I have to create
the static and the technical modules, but could also volunteer to do
some more work...

Regards,
 Joachim