[Bins] Possible fix: Assertion flags == 0 failed: file "Storable.xs"

Adrian Rossiter adrian_r at teleline.es
Sun Jun 22 15:15:06 BST 2003

Hi

I was having trouble with the 'Assertion flags == 0 failed: file
"Storable.xs"' error too, using Perl 5.8 (Redhat 9) and bins 1.1.21.

In the end I edited the bins program and removed the call to dclone,
which seems to have fixed the problem for me.

   original:   my %configHash = %{ dclone($currentConfigHash) };
   changed to: my %configHash = %{ $currentConfigHash };

It seems to have generated my album fine with the joi templates and
also with my own slightly changed templates. But I don't know whether
the change has side effects that I haven't noticed in my limited testing.

Adrian.
--
Adrian Rossiter
Email:     adrian_r at teleline.es