[Bins] feature request

Jérôme SAUTRET jerome at sautret.org
Thu Apr 24 23:37:58 BST 2003

On Tue, Apr 22, 2003 at 07:37:47AM -0400, Sean Dague wrote:
> A feature I'd *really* like to see is to be able to set the binsrc file
> location in the album.xml files.  That way I could make different config
> files and store them with the album.xml files, and not have to figure out
> what I need to match up for each album.

I'm not sure to understand, but you can already put almost all the
parameters found in the binsrc in the <bins> section of the album.xml
file (and even the image description file, see
http://jsautret.free.fr/BINS/usage_custom.html and the bins man page
for more info). This way, you can have a unique configuration for each
album.

--
Jérôme SAUTRET (Jerome at SAUTRET.org)           http://SAUTRET.org
Key 0x95D463F3 fingerprint 3B69 3B60 4D32 B8DF 2BF3 8035 5036 D41A 95D4 63F3