[Alt-sheff-organising-group] Help!! What shall I do about this .... advert by Ignite Sheffield

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Sat Jan 31 08:27:27 GMT 2015

Help!! What shall I do about this please? Any ideas?

It's an advert by Ignite Sheffield, previously called Art in the Park.
We have always listed their events becasue they are very good
community organisation and last week I spent ages listing a whole
series of events - one or two a bit "political" but some juust things
like photography classes.

Now this .... is it off our "mission statement" ??

It's going to take about 15 mins to put into daily events if I do list
it; what do you all think?

OUR FACES – CHILDRENS UNIVERSITY FEBRUARY HALF TERM EVENTS.

Who is in our community, where did they come from, what were the
buildings used for; who makes up our community? Exploring photos and
archive materials we will discover the interesting stories and
journeys of the community and create our art work or stories to add to
this history. Monday 16th February 2pm – 4pm Broomhill Library,
Taptonville Road, S10 5BR Tuesday 17th February 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Stannington Library, Uppergate Road, S6 6BX Wednesday 18th February
10.30am- 12.30pm Walkley Library, South Road, S6 3TD Wednesday 18th
February 2pm – 4pm Valley View Community Cafe, 187 Blackstock Road S14
1FX Friday 20th February 10:30am – 12:30pm Greenhill Library, Hemper
Lane, S8 7FE This is an open access sessions on a first come first
serve basis. Maximum of 15 places. If you would like to book on to
secure your place email admin at igniteimaginations.org.uk or call
01142686813 (if you do not arrive within 15 minutes of the start of
the workshop, your place will be given away). This is free activity
but aimed at those children that hold a Children’s University
passport- these are easily purchased fro libraries for £2. Children
under 8 years must be accompanied by an adult