[Alt-sheff-organising-group] a bit of feedback on the website

Alt-Sheff Collective contact at alt-sheff.org
Sat Jan 3 19:19:03 GMT 2015

To Alt-Sheff Organising Group
=============================

Hello Everyone, happy new year, hope you had a nice break.

I'm just emailing to pass on a bit of feedback, just to make everyone
aware: I decided to reply straight away, I hope that's OK. My reply is
below, following the message, which came in today. SO we should
definitely do the task of checking the "Links" page..has anyone got
time to share this work, some time please?

Thanx a lot
Jonathan

====================================

> A visitor to Alt Sheff, Anthony Larsen, has sent a message from
> alt-sheff.org/contact/
>
> Hi,
>
> Great site and I totally love what you have created here so really
> don't want to sound like a douche. But is there some way of keeping
> the links a bit more up to date? I say this only as I've contacted
> about 3 of the groups and had no response to then find them now
> defunct.
>
> Also, a number of the links go to websites no longer in use.
>
> Please don't take that as a criticism, just trying to be useful.
>
> Thanks

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for the message; feedback appreciated - that's a very fair criticism.

I hope we'll find time in the  near future to go through them all.
Having created a pretty big sort of database over 6 years it's then
quite a task if we did check all - so it's one of those things that
get put off -  sorry!!

If you can tell us now or any time of any broken links we can sort
that would be appreciated.

ALSO if you want to email back with which organisations you failed to
find, we might be able to help, with other contacts/suggestions. Maybe
not, but feel free to ask.

Regards,
Jonathan
Alt-Sheff Collective