[999nhs-coordinators] COORDINATOR TASKS 24TH JULY - IMPORTANT

Cook, Sarah Sarah.Cook at unitetheunion.org
Thu Jul 24 17:15:05 GMT 2014

Hi Emma

Just a quick one to say I have sign off from Edmonton-Camden just waiting for Westminster.  We are changing the Hackney part of the route a bit but I do not forsee any problems.  I still need sign off from TFL and the police but almost there.  Cannot book Parliament Sq without the liability insurance. Will talk to Unite people to see if we can organise this.  Regards Sarah