[tech-coops] Outlandish Coworking space

Polly Robbins polly at outlandishideas.co.uk
Wed Jun 7 13:29:37 GMT 2017

Hi Everyone,

My name is Polly and I've recently joined the Outlandish team to set up and
manage our new co-working space in the floor below our offices on Fonthill
Road, Finsbury Park. The space will be available to individuals or
organisations working in the tech-for-good and cooperative sector, and
we'll have a mix of meeting room space, desk space, and events space. We
are planning to open the space in July, and have a full programme of events
and workshops running in September.

We really want to make this a resource for you. I would love to hear from
you if:

- You have space requirements for office workers
- You have space requirements for meetings and events
- You would be interested in running or facilitating events. This could be
one-off or regular events, workshops, talks or conferences, training
sessions, surgeries, screenings...anything really as long as it's relevant
to the sector
- You have any good ideas to input, other people you'd suggest I speak to,
or would like to hear more about the project.

And I hope to meet some of you face-to-face in the near future.

Warm Regards,

Polly

Outlander | http://outlandish.com | polly at outlandish.com | 02075619968 |
07556539232
3rd Floor, 149 Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4 3HF

Vote for us in the Co-operative of the year awards: https://www.uk.coop/
growing-co-operative-year-2017-shortlist