[tech-coops-international] ¿what is this list?

Neto Licursi neto at camba.coop
Tue Mar 26 20:58:44 GMT 2019

Hi Everyone!

Nice chat today, I have to say that I'm very excited for all this things
that are happening, I'm now dreaming with a global tech-coops network : )

But, I'm a little worried about the coordination of this, and what are
the goals that we want to achieve. I see different type of actors in
this network:

- Federations and networks (as Cotech and FACTTIC)

- Tech-coops already stablished

- Tech-coops that are in process of creation

- Freelancers who are looking for other ways to organize their work

- Possible clients (as clark's says today, he's looking for developers)

Each one of this items have different approaches, different goals, and
different strategies of organization and communication. Also, some of us
are participating in other spaces like the CoTech forum, the Show and
Tell meetings of Agaric, and the ICA IT Network (patio.ica.coop).

So, maybe we can work on define these goals for the next meeting, ¿what
do you think?

best wishes!

--
Cambá <https://camba.coop>

Neto Licursi
Socix | Gestión Comercial
Cambá - Laboratorio de Tecnología
Celphone: +54 11 55929749
Av. de Mayo 776 2°D - CP: C1084AAC, Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
camba.coop <https://camba.coop>
IN <https://www.linkedin.com/company/camba-laboratorio-de-tecnologia/>
GH <https://github.com/Cambalab> FB
<https://www.facebook.com/cambalab/?fref=ts> TW