[tech-coops-international] How to go on?

Neto Licursi neto at camba.coop
Tue Jun 25 18:09:38 BST 2019

Hi!

I can 11am (UTC-3), I have another meeting earlier..

cheers

On 25/6/19 06:21, Henning | IT-Kollektiv wrote:

> I am so sorry :D
>
> Friday 10am and 11am UTC-3 would both work for me.
>
> Can everyone who is interested give feedback ASAP so we can decide?
>
> Cheers
>
> Henning
>
> On 21 Jun 2019, at 17:44, Nicolas Dimarco wrote:
>
>     Hi Henning,
>
>     I am Nico, I replied this email. Neto is the other Argentinian
>     guy, the one with curly hair 😂
>
>     I proposed Friday 11am UTC-3, but Neto in other thread proposed
>     10am UTC-3.
>
>     Both options work for me.
>
>     Best,
>     --
>

>     Nicolás Dimarco
>     Cooperativa de Trabajo Fiqus Ltda.
>     fiqus.coop <http://fiqus.coop/> - 0810-220-0046 <tel:0810+220+0046>
>     14 de Julio 1268 - CABA, Argentina
>     Av. Arrayanes 66 - Villa La Angostura, Argentina
>

>     El vie., 21 jun. 2019 a las 9:13, Henning | IT-Kollektiv
>     (<henning at it-kollektiv.com <mailto:henning at it-kollektiv.com>>)
>     escribió:
>
>         Hi Neto,
>
>         next Tuesday or Friday 11am UTC-3 could work for me.
>
>         best wishes
>
>         Henning
>
>         On 19 Jun 2019, at 23:22, Nicolas Dimarco wrote:
>
>             Hi Henning,
>
>             I think it's a good idea to chat again and discuss how to
>             continue with this list.
>
>             It is true that now there are other channels, but it would
>             be interesting to make a review of them, to understand if
>             they are useful for us to continue building an
>             international network of tech cooperatives.
>
>             We think that a good way to continue with the network is
>             to organize technical S&Ts, so that software developers
>             get in touch and share knowledge. We could talk about this
>             idea too.
>
>             I'm available next week. What do you say we talk on
>             Thursday 27th at 11am (UTC -3)?
>
>             Best,
>             --
>

>             Nicolás Dimarco
>             Cooperativa de Trabajo Fiqus Ltda.
>             fiqus.coop <http://fiqus.coop/> - 0810-220-0046
>             <tel:0810+220+0046>
>             14 de Julio 1268 - CABA, Argentina
>             Av. Arrayanes 66 - Villa La Angostura, Argentina
>

>             El lun., 17 jun. 2019 a las 10:28, Henning | IT-Kollektiv
>             (<henning at it-kollektiv.com
>             <mailto:henning at it-kollektiv.com>>) escribió:
>
>                 Hey international tech coops friends,
>
>                 it has been a while since our last call.
>
>                 How do you think should we go on?
>
>                   * Do you think another call would be a good thing?
>                   * How can we keep working on our connections in an
>                     efficient manner? Most coops do not have a lot of
>                     time for („optional“) work like this networking
>                     project and there are already a few other channels
>                     (CoTech forum, ICA Patio etc.).
>                   * How could this project of interconnecting tech
>                     coops world wide be of practical help for
>                     participating coops?
>
>                 Solidarity
>
>                 Henning

> [...]

Cambá <https://camba.coop>

Neto Licursi
Socix | Gestión Comercial
Cambá - Laboratorio de Tecnología
Celphone: +54 11 55929749
Av. de Mayo 776 2°D - CP: C1084AAC, Ciudad de Buenos Aires, Argentina
camba.coop <https://camba.coop>
IN <https://www.linkedin.com/company/camba-laboratorio-de-tecnologia/>
GH <https://github.com/Cambalab> FB
<https://www.facebook.com/cambalab/?fref=ts> TW