[tech-coops-international] How to go on?

Nicolas Dimarco nicolasdimarco at fiqus.coop
Wed Jun 19 22:22:27 BST 2019

Hi Henning,

I think it's a good idea to chat again and discuss how to continue with
this list.

It is true that now there are other channels, but it would be interesting
to make a review of them, to understand if they are useful for us to
continue building an international network of tech cooperatives.

We think that a good way to continue with the network is to organize
technical S&Ts, so that software developers get in touch and share
knowledge. We could talk about this idea too.

I'm available next week. What do you say we talk on Thursday 27th at 11am
(UTC -3)?

Best,
--

Nicolás Dimarco