[tech-coops-international] ¿what is this list?

Nicolas Dimarco nicolasdimarco at fiqus.com
Fri Apr 12 21:20:36 BST 2019

"

*I did invite (most) of my international tech coop contacts to this list /
the last call. I do not have any contact with agaric, maybe you could
invite them? There is also the tech-coops mailing list (which is a more
general place and very us-centric):
https://npogroups.org/lists/info/tech-coop
<https://npogroups.org/lists/info/tech-coop> We could sent them invitation
too. But I think it is also good if we start organically with a few coops
that are motivated and grow step by step :)*"

Yes! I can invite Agaric.

I agree, I think it is better that we start being few, to grow little by
little and thus grow in an organized way. The growth strategy should be one
of the things we have to talk about in the meetings.

Have a nice weekend you too.

--

Nicolás Dimarco
Cooperativa de Trabajo Fiqus Ltda.