[tech-coops-international] ¿what is this list?

Henning | IT-Kollektiv henning at it-kollektiv.com
Fri Apr 12 17:33:07 BST 2019

On 12 Apr 2019, at 17:07, Nicolas Dimarco wrote:

> Hi!

Hey :)

> Agaric's S&Ts involve people who don't necessarily work in a cooperative.
> It's more like an open space. After S&Ts there is a little time that is
> dedicated to cooperatives, so this list could be a little more focused on
> moving forward more strongly in establishing international co-operative
> links.
>
> I believe that we can make progress in this direction, always keeping in
> mind not to duplicate efforts in both spaces.

Yes, I agree.

> I have two questions:
>
> 1) Did anyone invite the people from Agaric or some other cooperative?
> Perhaps we can ask them how we can articulate this list with the S&T they
> do.

I did invite (most) of my international tech coop contacts to this list / the last call. I do not have any contact with agaric, maybe you could invite them?

But I think it is also good if we start organically with a few coops that are motivated and grow step by step :)

> 2) When would the next meeting be?

Last Tuesday in April (30.4) 17pm UTC.

Have a nice weekend you all!

Henning