[SlugBug] SHEFLUG

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Mon Nov 13 21:45:07 GMT 2006

martin wrote:
> Anyone know what has happened to SHEFLUG?  The website has been down for some
> weeks now.
> Martin

No idea; both the .org.uk and .co.uk are away with the faeries, and the
last mail I have from the list is dated 16 September. I sent one out
some time in October but it never arrived. I know though that Richard
had problems with e-mails or the mail server and had to almost approve
every mail that came in to the list, but I've never seen it completely die.

I'll drop Richard a mail and ask him what's up...

Cheers,

Chris...