[SlugBug] [ANNOUNCE] NLUG Special Meeting, Weds 5th April 2006, Jono Bacon - "On the Front Line"

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 20 16:35:07 GMT 2006

Hi Chris,

Nottingham Linux Users Group would like to invite yourself and the other
members of Sheffield SLUGBUG to our upcoming special event...

Weds 5th April 2006 - On the Front Line: Convincing People the Inconvincible -
with Jono Bacon

Open Source professional, Jono Bacon of LugRadio fame will present his
advocacy talk. From Jono's site: "In this presentation I will be cover a
number of different areas to do with performing good advocacy. This will
cover how you approach advocacy, how you push technology, advocating honesty
and more."

Location: Navigation Inn, 6 Wilford St., Nottingham, NG2 1AA. Tel: 0115
9417139

About 2 mins walk from The Trip to Jerusalem just the other side of Castle
Boulevard right near The Irish. Right on top of the canal lock. Buses and
parking at the Broadmarsh Centre nearby.

Doors open 19:30 for 20:00 start
All are welcome.
See http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/ for details.
We'd also appreciate it if you'd let us know how many might be attending from
Sheffield SLUGBUG so we know what to expect!

Hope to see you there!

Regards,
Michael Erskine
Nottingham Linux Users Group (treasurer)
http://www.nottingham.lug.org.uk/
Nottingham Perl Mongers (group leader)
http://www.tecspy.com/wiki/

--
The reward for working hard is more hard work.