Tuesday *12* April, was: Re: [SlugBug] Meeting Tuesday April 5th Rutland Arms Sheffield

Gary Stimson lists at zedcore.com
Wed Mar 30 18:21:43 BST 2005

On Tuesday 29 March 2005 22:10, Chris wrote:
> Hi
>
> OK, the upstairs room at the Rutland is booked on 12th
> April from 7:30 for a SlugBug WRTG54GS hack fest and beer
> session :-)

From 5 til 8 at Bar Matrix that night there's an exciting opportunity to
"glance at future Microsoft technologies, where the educational boundaries
expand as the Connected Learning Community comes alive".

No, I don't know what that means either. But I think there will be free food
if anyone's stuck in town for a couple of hours before the pub meet :-)

http://www.digitalsy.org.uk/html/SIGs/elearning/docs/Microsoft20050412.pdf

Gary