[SlugBug] Meeting Tuesday April 5th Rutland Arms Sheffield

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sun Mar 27 19:23:11 BST 2005

Quoting Gary Stimson <lists at zedcore.com>:

> On Friday 25 March 2005 19:51, Chris wrote:
> > On Fri 25-Mar-2005 at 01:51:24AM +0000, Alan Dawson wrote:
> > > I propose that we meet on Tuesday April 5th at the Rutland Arms
> > > from 7:00pm There are a number of linksys wrt54gs wannabee hackers
> > > ( i count myself amongst them) and its been suggested that we have
> > > a openwrt ( http://openwrt.org ) evening.  The linksys wrt54gs is
> > > a low cost wifi AP which runs Linux ( and hence is highly
> > > customiseable ). We could also book a room at the Rutland to get a
> > > better space to have out meet up.
> >
> > This sounds like a great plan to me :-)
>
> "Me too"

After starting this off I realise that I'm on holiday on the day we suggested.
Would it be possible to reorganise for the 12th April 2005 ?

Thanks

Alan Dawson
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily