[SlugBug] Meeting Tuesday April 5th Rutland Arms Sheffield

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Fri Mar 25 01:51:24 GMT 2005

Hi... its a long time since we met

I propose that we meet on Tuesday April 5th at the Rutland Arms from 7:00pm
There are a number of linksys wrt54gs wannabee hackers ( i count myself amongst
them) and its been suggested that we have a openwrt ( http://openwrt.org )
evening.  The linksys wrt54gs is a low cost wifi AP which runs Linux ( and
hence is highly customiseable ). We could also book a room at the Rutland to
get a better space to have out meet up.
.. Otherwise ...
Of course we could just meet in the pub.. I have some small tales of Linux
related derring do I can share, plus some dumb mistakes and questions that need
answering.  I'm sure others can help here also :-)

Either way ..  whaddaya think ?

Alan Dawson
--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily