[SlugBug] LUGS and LinuxWorld Conference & Expo

SARAH WILLIAMS S.WILLIAMS at turretgroup.com
Wed Aug 3 17:38:54 BST 2005

Hello

I hope you don't mind me contacting you but I thought your user group
members would be interested in LinuxWorld Conference and Expo 5-6 October,
Olympia, London,  <http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/>
www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk

We have a host of speakers from both technical, business and public sector
speaking and have involvement with Mark Taylor, SOCATIM, OFE, OSC and all
the key associations. This is the only major event for Linux in the UK and
we have the .org village, a free seminar programme, The Great Linux Debate
plus the exhibition itself.

Emma Lomax is responsible for the marketing of the event and would be happy
to to swap links with you- we would be delighted to list you as one of our
supporters in return for a link from you site.

I hope we can work together - please feel free to contact either myself or
Emma.

Best wishes

Sarah

Sarah Williams
Business Development Director
Turret Group Ltd
T  +44 (0) 1895 454422
F  +44 (0) 1895 454647
E  s.williams at turretgroup.com <mailto:s.williams at turretgroup.com>
W www.turretgroup.com <http://www.turretgroup.com/>
Switchboard +44 (0) 1895 454545

Turret Group Ltd, Armstrong House, 38 Market Square, Uxbridge, Middx UB8
1TG, United Kingdom

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Turret Group Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender. Although any attachments to this e-mail have been virus checked, the sender cannot accept liability in respect of any virus that has not been detected.