[SlugBug] Blog Software

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Wed Apr 20 10:25:33 BST 2005

Quoting Richard Fletcher <RFletcher at zedcore.com>:

> Moveable Type was written by designers not programmers and was full of bugs
> and security loopholes. Although it may not be true now, it certainly used to

MT is also not free software, so that removes it from my list.

I guess ability to auth against ldap ( or ntlm ) would be nice rather than a
seperate new a/c for each user.

--
"If you make decisions about software -- or anything -- based solely on
short-term cost and benefit, someone with a longer view can easily