Tonight [was: Re: Tuesday *12* April, was: Re: [SlugBug] Meeting Tuesday April 5th Rutland Arms Sheffield]

David Leadbeater slugbug at dgl.cx
Tue Apr 12 23:24:57 BST 2005

Chris wrote:
> Hi
>
> OK, the upstairs room at the Rutland is booked on 12th
> April from 7:30 for a SlugBug WRTG54GS hack fest and beer
> session :-)

We had a fairly successful meeting, two WRT54GS got flashed with the
latest experimental openwrt (once we figured out which one to use..)

Also Chris signed some CACert certificates and he and Neil upgraded
the wiki to the latest version of mediawiki (although it is only
working on HTTPS atm).

Having the upstairs room is a good idea for the meetings,
we should make it a more regular thing if we can..