[SlugBug] Dansguardian setup

Pete Collier pecb at nildram.co.uk
Thu Sep 16 19:10:20 BST 2004

I'm trying to get dansguardian to work on a standalone machine running SuSE
9.1 connected to the internet via a Netgear router (re 4 grandchilren all
using the same computer). I've tried following instructions as per
dansguardian site. One set of instructions was relating to a suse 9.0 setup
and I thought I had cracked it. Some of the lines that the instructions
refers to don't exist. I'm using squid stable, apache is installed and
compiled version dansguardian 2.8.0-0. Nothing gets blocked. Any pointers
anyone please.

Peter C