[SlugBug] Fwd: Webdav

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Thu May 13 13:31:53 BST 2004

Hi

On Thu 13-May-2004 at 10:28:18AM +0100, Bill Best wrote:

> > I've managed to get it working in a fashion, I can
> > have the server working with either http or https but
> > not both.
> >
> > I'm using Virtual Hosting, this is set up in both
> > httpd.conf and ssl.conf and is where I reckon the
> > problem is.
> >
> > If I comment the <VirtualHost> in ssl.conf then http
> > works also if I have the default <VirtualHost
> > _default_:443> it works, https also works but only on
> > the local machine.
> >
> > Setting the Virtutal Host correctly in ssl.conf means
> > that I cannot access my pages via http.
> >
> > Anyone with any experience of this?

Hmm, I guess you realise that a seperate IP address is
needed for each domain name you want to run https on?

Mail a cut down version of your config to the list if you
want so people cane see what exactly is happening.

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group