[SlugBug] SlugBug Merchendise

Andy Davidson andy at nosignal.org
Wed Mar 24 16:49:04 GMT 2004

On Wednesday, March 24, 2004, at 03:09  pm, Neil McGovern wrote:

> In more news, I've found a good supplier that will do things quite
> cheaply.

We should talk to the uklinux.net people - they were selling good
quality tshirts at the UKOnline for business show yesterday.  There's
probably a scheme that diverts profits back into open-source
development if we partner with uklinux, whereas I doubt your supplier
(I'm guessing they're a certain Wakefield garage-based printing
firm..?) have such a system.

Andy

--
Regards, Andy Davidson