[SlugBug] CMS suggestions

Jonathan jonathan at sirtis.org.uk
Mon Jun 7 13:36:12 BST 2004

Hi all,

I'm currently using PostNuke as a CMS system for a Trust website that I
look after.

The main frustration at the moment is that in order to include images in
any news postings, it requires for the image to be uploaded to the
server and there's no option with PostNuke (by default) to do that.

What I'm looking for is either a PostNuke module that allows such a
thing or maybe an alternative CMS which has such a feature.

I've looked at Typo previousy but decided it was probably not worth the
investment in time given the ridiculously small percentage of the
feature set that would be used and friends suggested to me that it was
probably going to be pretty hard going anyway.

Anyone got any ideas please?

Thanks,

Jonathan