[SlugBug] Meeting proposal - 240204

Bill Best bill at commedia.org.uk
Fri Feb 20 10:44:43 GMT 2004

hi

http://www.rutlandarms-sheffield.co.uk/area.html

hmmm, or stick the post code (S1 2BS) into http://www.multimap.com

> If you can actually find the homepage... since it has a spash page
> with no <title> element it's _really_ hard to find using google...
> I've searched for it several times in the past and it always takes 5
> or 10mins... daft!
>
> I'll post the URI when I track it down...

what this one in me 1st email:  http://www.rutlandarms-sheffield.co.uk/

anyway, i've made a b00b of semi-large proportions and having proposed
the meeting for tuesday i've now realised i cannot make it.  some prior
post-valentine g/f commitment or something, grrrr...

i'll just have to make the next meeting.

bb