[SlugBug] Meeting proposal - 240204

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Fri Feb 20 10:37:58 GMT 2004

Hi

On Fri 20-Feb-2004 at 10:06:23AM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 09:44:56AM +0000, Bill Best wrote:
> > Following last night's impromptu yet reasonably successful meeting of
> > Consume Sheffield [1] in The Rutland Arms [2] after the Ted T'so lecture
> > [3] I'd like to propose a Slugbug meeting there next Tuesday 240204 6pm-8pm.
> >

> Erk!
>
> Don't think I'll be back from work in time.

Well I expect that it's not exactly going to have a prompt
finish ;-)

The Rutland's web site is here:

  http://www.rutlandarms-sheffield.co.uk/

But this page has some better info about how to get there:

  http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/show.shtml/3173/

It's basically along the road from the Showroom
Cinema/Bar, past the strip club...

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group