[SlugBug] LinkSyS WRT54GS install session

Chris chris at slugbug.org.uk
Thu Dec 16 13:58:18 GMT 2004

Hi

I added this to the front page of the wiki:

  https://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/

Perhaps there are some other Sheffield lists that this should be
passed on to...?

Also I noticed that we have the first case of wiki bot spam :-(

  https://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/index.php?title=WRT54GS&oldid=919

If any of the users who don't have sysop status want it just shout
(several people can give others sysop status) -- this allows people
to block IP addresses and other deploy other anti-abuse measures.

Chris

--
http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/
SlugBug - the Sheffield Linux Users Group and BSD Users Group