[SlugBug] More weirdness from Richard Ibbotson

Chris J cej at nightwolf.org.uk
Sun Aug 22 20:25:23 BST 2004

Neil doodled:
> Gary Stimson wrote:
> > > The Slug-bug thing - or whatever it is - caused so much trouble that we
> > > had to send several pages to a local police department.  That and the
> > > fact that Eversheds over in Leeds became involved.  Eversheds only work
> > > if they can get a lot of money out of someone.  They are our ShefLUG
> > > solicitors.
> > >

> Erm... This is news to me, and I suppose anyone one else on the admin
> team. It certainly hasn't been posted to slugbug-owner.

To some extent, I'd argue that as you haven't heard anything, Evershed's
took one look at it and said "nowt you can do". However it certainly is
worth clarifying as I've not seen any on-list traffic on Sheflug about
Slugbug, so if anything is happening, it's happening during meetings, which
I rarely attend. I'll keep ear to ground though.

Chris...

--
\ Chris Johnson                 \ NP: DigitalGunfire.com - [Industrial:EBM:
 \ cej at nightwolf.org.uk          \ Futurepop] Long Range, Hard Hitting!