[SlugBug] Fwd: Sheffield meetings

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Sun Apr 18 16:04:18 BST 2004

Please see below  confirmation.. James  from http://consume.net will be in
Sheffield next weekend 24th April.

lets liaise to get a few hours together on Saturday, see what we can make
happen.

"Hi Alan,

SO I was just sitting here thinking about how I might call a consume meeting
in Sheffield while I am there next weekend celebrating 4th b'day of access
space... and you just call me... Weird..!

Please do your best to announce a Sheffield United Consume meeting and I
will see you all there.. Where we can discuss the modelling of community
broadband networks.. And I will be pleased to review the recent work in SE
London.. Boundless

Easy

James"

AED
--
"The long revolution is creating small federated microsocieties, true guerilla

 cells practising and fighting for this self-management. Effective radicality
 authorises all variations and guarantees every freedom. "