[SlugBug] o'reilly books discount

Bill Best bill at commedia.org.uk
Tue Apr 6 10:23:54 BST 2004

hi

Chris wrote:

> I'd suggest creating a wiki page about it and including the logo on
> that page and then adding a link to that page from the front page.
>
> Say:
>
>   http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/ORA

fair enough.

there are 25 different O'Reilly User Group Program logos to choose from
so to save faffing about i've unilaterally chosen a 'bug' oriented logo
and have placed it here:

http://wiki.slugbug.org.uk/ORA

i thought that it was better to say that Slugbug is a 'member of the
O'Reilly User Group Program' rather than say that we were a user group
'sponsored by O'Reilly' but this is semantics at the end of the day.

er, yeah, ta.

bb