[SlugBug] sharing a file system between a DMZ and private network.

David Holden dh at iucr.org
Tue Sep 30 12:03:20 BST 2003

The typical firewall setup is private/DMZ/public. Does anyone know of ways of
addressing the problem of machines in the DMZ accessing file systems located
on machines in the private area and vica versa. I know it would be possible
to configure NFS access between the two but this involves opening quite a
view ports, any one know of other ways of addressing this problem?

Dave.

--
Dr. David Holden. (Systems Developer)
Crystallography Journals Online: <http://journals.iucr.org>