[SlugBug] Reg exp and FTP

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Sep 22 16:22:45 BST 2003

Hi,

I need to ftp a load of files of of a unix box to a windows Box

Thats no problem.  Unfortuantely some of the files on the unix box have the
same name but different case which messes up when we get to the windows machine
(either not copying them or overwriting them)

eg

files "budget1Axdf" and "budget1axdf" are the same on windows but not unix.

I can go mget *[A-Z]*  which matches everything with a capital  but how can i
get the other files that are lower case?

Help!

To make it easy the files just have the one char that is either capital or
lower.

Alan Dawson

--
"Ideas improve. The meaning of words participates in the improvement.
Plagiarism is necessary. Progress implies it. It embraces an author's phrase,