[SlugBug] Free Beer

Richard Davies linux at tollyboy.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 11 17:36:00 GMT 2003

Is there anyone in the Shefield area that would be prepared to come to my
place and help me sort out IPCop and apache in exchange for free beer?

I am sure the problems are minor but I can't find them. IPCop appears to be
configured correctly by won't find the router even though the same router
works just fine plugged straight into the main box.

I just want to build a simple network of 3 computers, 1 firewall, 1 webserver,
1 workstation but it seems beyond me or more likely it is the router that is
beyond me.

If anyone is interested name your favourite variety of alcohol.

--
Regards

Richard