[SlugBug] Re: Newbie says Hi

kelvin michael kelvin_michael at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:10:47 BST 2003

Hi

Just for the archive (someone may come searching one day, you never know !
), and if anyone else is at all interested, you can find out about Linux
audio, and get software you may need (including patches for a low-latency
kernel),  on these sites or links from them:

Mandrake Audio Workstation How To:
http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT8018846552.html

Linux Audio User mailing list:

Planet CCRMA:
http://www-ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/soundapps.html

Linux-Sound:
http://linux-sound.org/

Turn-key Linux Audio:
http://lulu.esm.rochester.edu/kevine/turnkey/explore.html

Agnula:.
http://www.agnula.org/
"AGNULA's main task will be the development of two reference distributions
for the GNU/Linux operating system completely based on Free Software (i.e.
under a FSF approved Free Software license) and completely devoted to
professional and consumer audio applications and multimedia development."

Thrac's rpms for Mandrake
http://rpm.nyvalls.se/

All the best,
KM