[SlugBug] IRDA on Linux

Alan Dawson aland at burngreave.net
Mon Jul 21 20:36:59 BST 2003

I've just got a shiny mobile with IRDA.  Anybody got IRDA going on Linux ?

Particulary SuSE 8.2
Samsung P10C
Ericcson T610

I've installed the irda tools ..  but cannot find anything that looks like I
can connect them together ..

In Windows the phone appears as a 'Ericcson T610 standard modem'  so I have
high hopes of happy surfing from Bus stations and parks across Sheffield and
Derbyshire

Any ideas..

AED
--
"Ideas improve. The meaning of words participates in the improvement.
Plagiarism is necessary. Progress implies it. It embraces an author's phrase,