[SlugBug] Re: Xmas do.

Bill Best bill at commedia.org.uk
Wed Dec 3 16:33:47 GMT 2003

Bruno Postle wrote:

> On Wed 03-Dec-2003 at 03:09:28PM +0000, Neil McGovern wrote:
>
>>I was just thinking: how about having a christmas meal type thing?
>>I was looking at the Chineese by the Ponds Forge tram stop, as it does a
>>all you can eat deal.
>>
>>Could be a good opportunity to meet everyone on the list.
>>
>>Comments?
>

> Good idea.

i posted about this last month but nobody replied:

http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/slugbug/2003-November/000417.html

i don't see what relevance the traditional celebrations at the end of
this month have to do with the judaeo-christian tradition and would
prefer it if we called it a 'festive meal'.

*~<;^)

bb

ps

yeah, chinese sounds great, or whatever.