[SlugBug] rss reader software

pault pault at burngreave.net
Fri Aug 22 18:25:47 BST 2003

Quoting David Holden <dh at iucr.org>:

> The best I've found for linux is knewsticker, this does come with redhat if
> you install kde, its not ideal but linux does seem to be lacking at the
> moment in this area.

Thanks for this dave. I did choose to install KDE. I'll certainly check it out.
A good rss reader is vital for me.

Which brings me to another set of questions. When I installed RedHat my session
launched into Gnome. Which is OK. I also know that I can launch into a KDE
session if I want. Is this just a matter of personal preference? I seem to be
able to run K stuff in Gnome and _vice versa_. Do folks do different stuff in each?

pault
--
pault <mailto:pault at burngreave.net>
<http://www.burngreave.net/~pault/>