[SlugBug] Collective terminology question - and an offer!

Beneath ishikodzume at beneath.plus.com
Fri Aug 22 00:19:51 BST 2003

Hey,

Umm, wow... this sounds like a great idea, all of a sudden i find myself
feeling all enthusiastic! I am much more in favour of a place with a
network and stuff, than a pub... but i guess the pub afterwards would be
a good idea. Either would be tonnes better than the Sheffield/Hallam uni
room which i went to the ShefLug meetings in... <weighs the advantages
of network over beer, network over beer... hmmm>

I myself have never heard of Access Space... do you have a website or
something i can look at?
/me tries to remember where Sidney Street is...

And i for one would be more than happy to help with the install days...

 - Daniel

-=-=-=-
PGP: http://spacecake.hypermart.net/pgp/ishikodzume.pubkey.asc