[SlugBug] Collective terminology question - and an offer!

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Thu Aug 21 16:42:18 BST 2003

On Thu 21-Aug-2003 at 01:09:55PM +0100, James Wallbank wrote:

> What this email was really going to be about was an offer. Would
> you like to organise SlugBug meetings in Access Space? As what we
> believe to be THE UK'S FIRST Linux powered open access media lab,
> we think it's more than appropriate that we contribute something
> to the SlugBug mix.
>
> And because we have an informal, city centre space equipped with a
> Linux network, we thought that we'd offer what we've got.

I think this is a great idea, there is general interest from various
people in having slugbug meetings and the Access Space is the ideal
venue.  I don't know if we have anyone subscribed who can't get into
pubs, but we should bear this in mind (and go to the pub afterwards
:-).

> Oh, another thing, too. We're looking to start a series of Linux
> Install days once every six weeks or so, on Saturdays from
> October. Would you like to take part?

Sounds good.

--
Bruno