[SlugBug] Collective terminology question - and an offer!

James Wallbank james at lowtech.org
Thu Aug 21 13:19:13 BST 2003

Hello All,

I was going to start this email "Hello Slugbuggers", but it doesn't
sound very appropriate. So I have an initial question - what is the
collective term for SlugBug list participants?

What this email was really going to be about was an offer. Would you
like to organise SlugBug meetings in Access Space? As what we believe to
be THE UK'S FIRST Linux powered open access media lab, we think it's
more than appropriate that we contribute something to the SlugBug mix.

And because we have an informal, city centre space equipped with a Linux
network, we thought that we'd offer what we've got. Alternatively, (or
as well) we'd be happy to host a SlugBug website on our very fine shared
servers. What do you say? Oh, another thing, too. We're looking to start
a series of Linux Install days once every six weeks or so, on Saturdays
from October. Would you like to take part?

Good luck with the list.

Cheers,

James
=====