[SlugBug] slugbug.org.uk - what do you want!?

James Mears james at mearsonline.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 23:59:18 BST 2003

> > What you want is a mailer like the one I use (Evolution) which has
> > "Reply to List". The other solution is Reply to All, which
> you should
> > have already, but it is a bit messy.
> >
> > Cheers,
> >
> > Alex.
>

> Yeh but evolution is *slow* and crashes regularly for me.
>
> I prefer for reply to default to the list not the private
> email address.
>
> yours
>
>  ex-evolution users..
> Dave.

So it's a mixed response, some like to "Reply to list" and some don't.
Whatever the list admins want do will be fine, I will just have to
remember to make sure I use the list address.

Thanks for the hints about the "fix" for outlook - I will check them
out, yes I am using outlook today, sorry guys. I use whichever machine
is already switched on. The XP box just happened to be the one tonight
:-0 I normally use SuSE and Kmail so normal service will continue when I
can clear all of the paper off my desk and get to the keyboard of my
Linux box ;-)

James