[Shefflea-broadband] New caching solution - request for schools to pilot

Wynne Andy Andy.Wynne at sheffield.gov.uk
Thu Apr 9 05:57:15 GMT 2009

Colleagues,

Working with YHGfL, we have installed a new caching solution at Fir Vale
to improve efficiency in bandwidth utilisation and network performance.
The solution has been trialled on a limited basis and we are now seeking
to extend the pilot to include a number of schools.

If you would be willing to be involved, please contact me. We are
looking for schools with onsite support at this stage, which I guess
will be mainly secondary schools.

Many thanks,

Andy

========================
Andy Wynne
e-Learning Development Adviser
Learning & Achievement Service
T: 0114 293 0978 (Bannerdale)
t: 0114 273 5473 (Derwent House)
M: 07814 610 703
E: andy.wynne at sheffield.gov.uk

The information in this email is
intended for the addressee(s) only.
If you are not the addressee, please
tell us by using the reply facility
in your email software as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council cannot accept
any responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public
network. If you suspect that the
message may have been intercepted or
amended please tell us as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council may monitor all email passing through its networks.