[Shefflea-broadband] Cisco training

Wynne Andy Andy.Wynne at sheffield.gov.uk
Wed Aug 27 10:18:32 BST 2008

All,

Since I started this distribution list it has been used just for information and announcements about the Sheffield schools broadband network.

I have been approached by Sheffield North CLC with a request to post information about a forthcoming course they are running that may be of interest to members of the list. Details of the course are below. Please contact Phil Couldwell (phil at snclc.net) with enquiries.

I'm aware that this is outside the main purpose of the list, but thought it might be of interest to members.

In principle, how do members feel about advertising training courses and events run by schools and CLCs who are members of the list?

Many thanks,

Andy

==========
Andy Wynne
eLearning Development Adviser
Learning & Achievement Service
E: andy.wynne at sheffield.gov.uk
T: 0114 293 0978 (Bannerdale)
T: 0114 273 5473 (Derwent House)
F: 0114 250 6859
M: 07814 610703

The course details are as follows:

We are starting a new Cisco CCNA course on the 8th of September.
Course details:
CCNA Exploration
70% Practical hands on Lab work
Timings: Mondays 5.30pm - 8.30pm
From September 2008 - April 2009
Total Cost £800

The total cost of the whole course is £800 the exam fee at the end will be around £40 as you will get a 50% discount.
If you would like to see a video on the CCNA course that we are running please Visit:
http://tinyurl.com/5pal2f

The video tells you all  about the course we take which is the CCNA Exploration leading to the CCNA Certification.

The first night on the 8th is just an introductory night so Students can get a feel for what the course is all about.

==========
E: andy.wynne at sheffield.gov.uk
T: 0114 293 0978 (Bannerdale)
T: 0114 273 5473 (Derwent House)
F: 0114 250 6859
M: 07814 610703
The information in this email is
intended for the addressee(s) only.
If you are not the addressee, please
tell us by using the reply facility
in your email software as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council cannot accept
any responsibility for the accuracy
or completeness of this message as it
has been transmitted over a public
network. If you suspect that the
message may have been intercepted or
amended please tell us as soon as
possible.
Sheffield City Council may monitor all email passing through its networks.