[Shefflea-broadband] Computer recycling?

Andy Wynne awynne at ssclc.net
Wed Jul 25 10:17:13 BST 2007

All,

Can anyone help woth this query? It's a year or two since I last looked at
this and things may have moved on - I'm sure someone out there will know who
to call!

Cheers, Andy

=========
Andy Wynne
Sheffield South CLC & Sheffield Schools Broadband Project
awynne at ssclc.net www.ssclc.net
T: 0114 258 7728
F: 0114 258 7592
M: 07771 578234