[Shefflea-broadband] Virtual Private Network access over broadband

Andy Wynne awynne at ssclc.net
Fri Jan 20 14:50:10 GMT 2006

All,

A number of colleagues have asked about VPN access over broadband. This
service is available at a cost of £100 setup plus £450 p.a. per VPN account.
BT recommend that where staff and student access is required, that the
school would have two accounts for security considerations.

If your school wishes to go ahead, please complete the form and sign &
return to me together with a purchase order. PLEASE NOTE: The minimum
contract period with BT is 12 months. Please contact me for advice on this
issue.

Any queries, please contact me by email.

Regards,

Andy

=========
Andy Wynne