[Shefflea-broadband] BT engineering work on Firvale NTE

Andy Wynne awynne at ssclc.net
Tue Jan 3 09:25:56 GMT 2006

All,

Happy new year to all on the list :-)

BT have contacted me to say that they need to carry out work on the NTE
at Firvale, which has been shoing errors over the weekend. They feel
that there is a significant  risk of equipment failure, so they want to
replace the unit this morning. This will mean a 30 minute outage. BT
have asked if they can carry out this work at 10 am this morning. Please
let me know URGENTLY by email, or phone on 258 7728 if there are any
critical activities that cannot be rescheduled.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,

Andy

=========
Andy Wynne