[sheffield-coops] Ukash

christine39 christine39 at live.co.uk
Mon May 4 22:12:05 GMT 2015

Would just like to say how i fault  at coop ecclesfield  sheffield  i bought ukash on 4th may over 18 one when i got it home they had given  me under 18 which is no good to me i did phone straight  back up to be told to take it back in which told them would do in the morning never fault so humiliated  in my life as manger tried saying you done  this before even thou never have why would i ask for under 18 when its no good to me and the fact this is the first time its happened i work in a big supermarket  myself wouldnot expect to talk to customers like that in front of customers it wasnot me who served the wrong ukash in the end he just said will do it this time  sorry but thisbis so wrong to be treated c kirby

Sent from Samsung tablet