[sheffield-coops] sheffield.coop updated to use MediaWiki - help updating it needed!

Chris Croome chris at webarchitects.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 15:16:31 GMT 2015

Hi

I have just switched https://sheffield.coop/ to use MediaWiki (the same
software that runs Wikipedia, it was running Drupal).

However I haven't had time to update the list of co-ops or update any of
their information pages... but it is now easy to create accounts for
people and for lots of people to help to edit the site -- it has a very
easy to use editor.

So if anyone would like to help update the information on the site
please email me off-list asking for an account and I'll create one for
you.

All the best

Chris

--